Wild Ridgeway Adventure - Self-guided Bikepacking Experience
- Starts on a Friday night - arrive any time after 7:30pm. Finishes Sunday. (May and Aug Bank Holiday weekend starts Saturday, ends Monday)
- Station transfers.
- Challenging 2 day off-road ride
- Discover the spectacular Ridgeway with its wide, open vistas and some of Europe's oldest Neolithic Monuments.
Day 1 is 54 miles (2,925ft climbing).
Day 2 is 32 miles (2,200ft climbing).
- Optional adventure bike hire or ride your own MTB or gravel/adventure bike.
- 2 Nights' camping including bell tent and equipment*
- Garmin Edge Explore with pre-loaded route.
- Evening meals and breakfast.
- Refreshment stop mid-way on day 1 .
- Coffee and pastry voucher on day 2.
* 1, 2, 3 or 4 person tents available - depending on numbers in any given booking.
Due to current circumstances, you will need to provide your own sleeping bag which will be transferred between campsites along with your other gear.
By booking I am confirming that I have read and understood the booking terms and conditions. I have read and acknowledge the disclaimer and have declared all matters which may affect my participation in my chosen activity.
Wild Ridgeway Adventure - 2 Night / 2 Day - Weekend
We are offering free date changes during COVID 19 restrictions. If severe weather is forecast on your booked dates we will do our best to find alternatives for you. If all else fails and you want to cancel we’ll give you a full refund.