Ticket for Mellow Summer Gravel Fiesta 13-15 September 2024
Camping on Friday and Saturday night in a stunning forest & riverside setting with loos, running water, showers
Beautiful, chilled ancient woodland surroundings and trails galore
Meals - Saturday breakfast and dinner, Sunday breakfast
Music & cool camping, fireside vibes
Choice of totally epic off-road gravel routes (GPX's provided in advance)
Rides are self-guided - briefings and GPX routes for each day are provided in advance
We’ll be sourcing and dishing up some truly special locally-sourced produce and home-cooked meals with vegetarian and vegan options (let us know your dietary preferences when booking).
2 days of gravel riding in spectacular South Downs countryside, cool camping, great community, music, wholesome home-cooked food and outdoor fire-side vibes.
Optional - reserve a space in one of our canvas bell-tents - note spaces are randomly allocated. If booking for multiple people, please get in touch with a list of your roomies. Our bell tents are supplied without bedding/luxury furnishings - so please bring your own bedding!
- Friday- Arrive at basecamp - gates open at 6pm- sign-in, pitch your tent and settle
- Join evening festivities by the fireside and cook-up on BBQ's provided
- Saturday- 30km, 45km or 70km Gravel Route optionson a choice of routes suited to a range of abilities
- Spend the day out on the trails which have been crafted and curated for maximum enjoyment on a mix of trails, forest tracks and a few testy climbs
- Numerous refuelling options en-route
- Back at basecamp - chill out, enjoy a delicious dinner and join in the festivities
- Sunday- Ride out at 9:00am for another sublime off-road adventure on a fully-social and chilled group ride
- Back at basecamp around lunchtime to wrap-up, packup and head off after an unforgettable weekend!
- Rides are self-guided and this is definitely not a race. Designed to give you time and space to soak up this experience.
- Take it at your own pace or ride with friends and new pals. Basecamp is remotely located so please come prepared, we recommend that you stock up before you get to camp
- Our vision is to create an inclusive event space where everyone is welcome, our mission is to make cycling accessible to everyone.
Although representatives from Wild Cycles may participate, you are responsible for yourself, your own safety and your decisions during the rides. You must select and adapt the self-guided routes to suit your abilities and your preferences.
By booking I am confirming that I have read and understood the booking terms and conditions. I have read and acknowledge the disclaimer and have declared all matters which may affect my participation in my chosen activity.If you are booking on behalf of a group we'll need individual members to read, accept and acknowledge terms and conditions (we'll facilitate by email).